We are a close-knit team of likeminded individuals who are always pushing ourselves to create unique spaces that truly represent the philosophy behind Intelligent living. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
July 29, 2020
Zenterra Developments answers the call of home buyers who are searching for something more – an award winning & industry recognized company that will look after their interests, adhere to top industry standards, and demonstrate quality and professionalism in everything they strive to do. With over 20 years of diverse experience in construction, land development, real estate and design, Zenterra Developments is a group of companies with great opportunity for growth and career advancement. We look for highly motivated and driven individuals with a passion for developing and marketing communities. If you are seeking an opportunity in the new home industry, we would love to hear from you.
You are someone who excels in getting to the bottom of things. Your passion for real estate and urban development contribute to you seeking and identifying trends and opportunities in the new residential and commercial development market. We are looking for a motivated and resourceful professional to assist the principals of Zenterra Developments with monitoring key development indicators across Metro Vancouver. You are a self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. You possess strong analytical and technological skills and work with a high standard of work ethics. Paying attention to detail is a must.
As the Market & Development Analyst your primary focus will be the monitoring and collecting of key real estate indicators that contribute to the day-to-day decisions related to acquisitions, product design & strategy. Every day comes with a new task and your ability to collect, organize, and analyze data will contribute to the success of the role. This is a permanent, full time position.
Daily activities to include the following:
Include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring the new and resale residential sales market in areas where Zenterra is present & other neighbouring areas
• Monitor local municipal affairs & various development applications currently being circulated for approvals
• Work with local real estate broker community on new acquisition opportunities and land transaction trends
• Monitor various online data resources for the must current market information
• Assist sales & marketing team with relevant data and information pertaining to the success of their efforts
• Coordinate and assist the development team with active project files
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in real estate development
• Interest and desire to learn and grow within the real estate development industry
• Excellent communication & social skills
• Knowledge of Fraser Valley neighbourhoods
• Ability to work individually and within a team environment
• Post- secondary degree in a real estate/ business related area of study
• Hold a valid BC Drivers License
Compensation is competitive and relative to the experience of the ideal candidate.
If you believe you would be a good fit for Zenterra, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] Please include “Analyst” in the subject line. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.