We are a close-knit team of likeminded individuals who are always pushing ourselves to create unique spaces that truly represent the philosophy behind Intelligent living. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
February 1, 2019
Zenterra Developments is a fully integrated real estate development company. We oversee every aspect of development and construction from start to finish. Our in-house team allows us to keep a close eye on each step of our finely tuned process. This ensures our homes are delivered to the highest standard of quality, on time and on budget. We are one of the top award-winning developers nominated for more than 50 leading industry awards.
We are currently seeking an experienced CSO. Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, this person will be responsible for on-site First Aid and general CSO responsibilities, as well as assisting the construction team on site as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to:
• Administer first aid as necessary.
• Anticipating and recognizing hazardous situations to provide a prompt response.
• Maintain constant communication with the trades and ensure compliance with the safety program.
• Facilitate and participate on site inspections and implement preventative measures as required.
• Ensure site operations are safe and are in compliance with WorkSafe BC regulations.
• Conduct site specific health and safety orientations for all new site workers and visitors.
• Maintain and prepare thorough documentation and reports.
• Manual work as required.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry working on 4 to 6 story wood frame multi-family projects (Townhome and Condo buildings)
- Minimum OFA Level 2
- Proven track record of working with subcontractors and vendors and managing schedules in order to meet deadlines
- Must display a strong work ethic and an interest in multi-family residential developments
- Must be able to solve problems as they arise
- Must be able to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- ADVANTAGE: Machine Operator Tickets
Why work for Zenterra?
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits Program
- Professional work environment
- Strong team environment
- We encourage staff growth and development
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and award winning company
Please send your cover letter with your salary expectation and resume via email to [email protected]
*Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.