Zenterra Developments is a fully integrated real estate development company. We oversee every aspect of development and construction from start to finish. Our in-house team allows us to keep a close eye on each step of our finely tuned process. This ensures our homes are delivered to the highest standard of quality, on time and on budget.
We are currently seeking an experienced Home Care Assistant. Reporting directly to the Home Care Manager, this person will be responsible for assisting with deficiencies before, during and after walk throughs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to:
- Using and maintaining various tools.
- General drywall, paint, flooring and door repairs.
- Attending walk throughs with homeowners.
- Ensuring all repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Reporting daily to the Home Care Manager.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Drywall and/or Paint experience
- Must be able to solve problems as they arise
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a team player
- Class 5 BC drivers license with clean driving record
Why work for Zenterra?
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits Program
- Professional work environment
- Strong team environment
- We encourage staff growth and development
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and award-winning company
Please send your cover letter with your salary expectation and resume via email to [email protected].
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.